Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What's your preferance?

Do you prefer:

Mini blinds or curtains?

Van, PICKUP or car?
Beach, moutians or midwest?




Milk or DARK chocolate?

Dog or cat?

Action, drama or romance movies?
Pen or pencil?

Early or late service? If your chruch offers two ;)

Man or woman GYN?

Diamonds or pearls?

Traditional or modern decorating?



Cool or warm colors?

Twitter or facebook?

Fruits or veggies?



Popcorn or chips?

Contacts or glasses? I need to get some...not sure which.
Roses or daisies?
Pads or tampons?...Not putting that pic...



I love all the replies on facebook....thanks!!!
Come on, play along ;)













































































3 comments:

Amos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amos said...

Ok, going to try this again.

Curtains

My Tahoe, I enjoy my truck.

All of the above, Beach Mountains Midwest Anywhere! Well except driving across Kansas, Nebraska, and the middle of North and South Dakota and Eastern Montana - B-O-R-I-N-G!

Any Chocolate

Dogs

Comedy Movies

Either Pen or Pencil

Late Service

Man GYN "blue eyes!!"

Diamonds

Any decorating I can make work.

Warm Colors

Facebook

Fruits AND Veggies

Chips

Contacts, actually LASIK would be nice!

Any flowers!

And the weird end. Tampons.

And I hope that this will publish this time, wish me luck!

amazingbrenda said...

Hey friend....luv ya!!! I have to read this blog again so I can actually answer it.