Friday, June 5, 2009

Party on the Lawn recap

I have been so inspired by all the wonderful blogs I have been reading. Plus I enjoy journaling this way to keep a record of our lives...since I don't have a "real" journal.

Here are some pics of our "Party on the Lawn". We had 135 people altogether. It was an awesome event. The die hard volleyballers played in the pouring rain!

Chris and I are so excited to serve our chruch in this capacity. We are always looking for new ways to connect and have a good time, so if your chruch couples group does something cool, leave a comment...We would love to see y'alls ideas.

So here are some pics of this fun event:

Pre guests arrival!!! Calm before the storm.


Keeping the kiddos happy.



3 of my bestest girlfriends ;)


Lounging and enjoying the company.









3 comments:

Amos said...

Oooooo, I like the new background. So glad that your party on the lawn went so well. Just wish we could've partied with you!!!

Domestic Diva said...

I am waiting for you to update yours!!! I know we already know everything about each others lives...but I like to read it too;)

Dreamgirl said...

What a lawn! Is this your lawn? You are really bold to invite so many people - is there nothing you cannot do?

Love