Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Our couples group is doing a Bible study called "Freedom in Christ". It is a great reminder of things I learned at Rhema. It has chapters for who you are in Christ, winning the battle of the mind, healing emotional wounds from the past, the power of believing the truth. It has been such a great study. The questions are very thought provoking and since I am not a deep person, I kind of struggle with this portion. I tend to not have much to say during the question sessions...if you can believe that. Some of the stuff on forgiveness has been outstanding......May 28th....well our Bible study is over! It was great. Now we just have exciting couples events planned for the entire summer. Our kick off, "Party on the Lawn" had 135 people! It was the bomb! And my bathrooms weren't trashed either! We had so much fun, Angie and I are having another one...on a much smaller scale. lol!

Here are a some pics of our April Dinner for Six....









Here is a pic of my mom sledding...yep 70 something going down the hill....not me though ;)




Pic of us at Red Rocks ampitheater....

Okay...hopefully I will blog sooner then 5 months from now. I am SOOOO jealous of some blogs I read daily....I enjoy them and wanna be like them! Guess it takes some effort!
Ciao,
me



1 comments:

Dreamgirl said...

Hello Domestic Diva!
What a perfect name for you girl! I was so happy to see you visit my blog. I just started Friday, but I'm already hooked. I really don't have the time for this though:-) (But you know, when something is fun you make time...)

I hope you get inspired to start blogging more regularly. It's a great way to keep up with each other's lives. I loved the pic of your mother!

Take care and have a great week. Lots of love from Norway!

See you soon!