Thursday, June 11, 2009

I remember you when....

Everytime I use this knife....
I remember the Koz family...one Thanksgiving they left it at my house....and then they moved and I never got it back to them.

Everytime I play this or wish I had someone to play it with...... I remember Monika...and the way she said "lead peep"



Everytime I see a.... I think of My Nobody.....happy "bird"day to you too!


Everytime I read the Sunday ads...
. I think of Amy....oh miss the days of sitting "shopping" after church! We love Target!
Everytime I hear this song...."Grace Like Rain" I think of Teresa....I love this song!
Everytime I think about a brand new couple over for dinner....

I think of Andrea....she thought I was a stalker inviting a total stranger to dinner....before she knew me of course!
Everytime I play..... I think of the Francis family...they were our first friends and card buddies in OK!
Everytime I see something shiny....

I think of Ann Kristen....she loves her bling ;)
Every time I am sick and need....
chicken noodle soup....I think of Michelle...she is one of the best cooks I know!
As far as my peeps here in CO....I am still making memories with them....:0)
p.s.
Thanks everyone for all the comments concerning this blog on facebook!!!!


















4 comments:

Dreamgirl said...

Oh... I love this post! I almost started crying, because all the people you mention are people that I love and miss!

I'm so glad you are writing so that I can keep in touch with you guys.

Lots of love!
I'll link to my blog!

Somebody's Nobody said...

This was so cute Nobody! What a really great idea! Love you lots.

Amos said...

Ahhhhhh, now I'm sad cause I miss everyone and the "things" we all did. Love you Lilah!!!

Unknown said...

It's been so long since I've visited blogger, I didn't realize you'd started posting again. I am happy you have the knife to remember us by! Keep it forever and use it often :)

I guess I may just have to pick up the blog pen again someday... i sort of dropped it when we moved here to MI. Love you!