- God provides His love, His strength, His hope and His forgiveness abundantly.
- We have each other and family really is the most important thing.
- Our house is warm and cozy.
- We have food on the table.
- Schnee and I have jobs. So many here have lost their jobs....both husband and wife! Yikes!
- That we are all healthy, since insurance doesn't kick in until Jan.
- Our wonderful friends that rally around us in support of the transitions that are taking place.
- My wonderful mom that drops everything for her daughter, even though I am a brat sometimes.
So the neighbors came over for lunch and my mom met someone on the plane on the way here, and she invited them also. They all left around 430 - 5. I took a little nap. And right when I woke up and was a little sad, the doorbell rings and there is 2 families coming over to play games. Not much later, 2 wonderful girls (they are late 20's) came over to play too! We felt so blessed!!!!
That's it!!! I hope y'all had an abundantly joyous Thanksgiving! I leave y'all with some pics of my adorable guys!!!
We created a monster...this is JJ jammin' at a Toby Mac concert! They both loved
It is cold outside!!! We finally got our first snow November 28th. Not much but enough for me.